Tanzania Wildlife Tour
7 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari - Rwanda Safaris
Rwanda Safaris offers Multi Country safaris to explore Tanzania wildlife on big five adventure in the best Tanzanian wildlife Safari parks that are best known for wildlife watching with experienced local safari guide. Dont miss to visit the Tanzanian national parks of Serengeti National park , Lake Manyara, Tarangire National park and Ngorongoro Crater on tailor made bespoken group tours or private family vacations.
The trips starts from Arusha which is known as the tourists hub in Tanzania for the travelers wishing to explore northern part of Tanzania as its close to the top national Parks of Mountain Kilimanjaro, Arusha National Park and the best Masai Mara cultural experience with local guide from Rwanda Safaris.
7 Days Tanzania Safari offered by Rwanda Safaris encompasses the watching of the big five animals ( lion, leopard, black rhinoceros, African bush elephant, and African buffalo) and the sun dowers in the wilderness of Serengeti National park with your guide.
Key Points on 7 Days Tanzania Safari with Rwanda Safaris
- Lake Manyara National Park which features the largest concentration of baboons and tree climbing lions in Tanzania.
- The alkaline waters of Lake Manyara are encrusted with rosy feathered flamingos.
- Tarangire is famous for having one of the largest elephant populations in Africa.
- The Serengeti conjures up images of exploration, dramatic landscapes, and exhilarating wildlife.
- The Ngorongoro Crater has been denoted as ‘Africa’s Garden of Eden’.
Trip Summary 7 Days Tanzania wildlife Safari
Day 1: Pick up from Kilimanjaro International Airport
Day 2: Arusha to Tarangire National Park to Mto wa Mbu
Day 3: Mto wa Mbu to Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater to Mto wa Mbu
Day 6: Lake Manyara National Park
Day 7: Game drive and transfer to the Airport.
Destinations to explore on 7 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari
Tarangire National Park
Serengeti National Park
lake Manyara National Park